Saturday, June 09, 2007

Back in Japan!

Hi everyone!! I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I came back to Japan!! :D
Because I realise that I love Japan and Kagoshima so much!!...... actually this is a lie, I came back to be with someone... a beautiful girl from Australia :)
She is in this photo, beside me, in the black shirt.
This was a farewell party for Myjanne (the other Australian in the photo, beside Melissa).
Now I'm studying Japanese, playing futsal, and spending time with minha namorada linda.
Beijos,
Silas

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

aw thats so nice Silas!! :)
I'm happy you came back.
Obrigada por voltar :)
Beijos!!

5:53 PM

 
Blogger PepeSan said...

Hombre Koalita!!

Esta vivo y es feliz!!! Omedetou!!

Hasta cuando esta por Kagoshima??? Nosotros vamos a ir a mitad de septiembre!!

Si nos vemos por alla, cierre las piernas carajo!!!

Besos de Michiru!!! Mios no mochiron!!

Pepe

6:41 PM

 
Blogger PepeSan said...

Hey tio!!!

Yo ya actualice mi blog, ahora es su turno!!!

Y cierre las piernas mierda!!!

3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home